Christmas is around the corner, and everyone is shuffling their accounts to make room for more giving in this charitable season. The Braite Lites Charity Initiative has taken it upon itself to ease giving to worthy charities in December, by setting up Project DDD (simply Donation Drive 4 December). They have picked Fair Life Africa Foundation to be one of the beneficiaries for the campaign, and we are so delighted!!
So, what is it all about? Braite Lites is a 3-in-1 Media-Events-Ideas outfit. However, Braite Lites is not just another outfit as they pride themselves in being a media establishment with ‘a message’. The sole purpose for the existence of BL is to make positive impact in the lives of as many as they can reach. Their motto is ‘adding value to life‘. Project DDD is an idea to reach out to the less privileged come December and herald the early arrival of ‘Father Christmas’ as far as kids, widows and the elderly are concerned.
Please support this initiative, and support Fair Life Africa this Christmas, by helping in the following ways:
- Spread awareness about the donation drive via Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Whatsapp etc
- Like this post and follow our blog 🙂
- Follow @CCCInitiative and @TheBraiteLites and retweet our tweets throughout this period
- Like our Facebook page and become a friend of Fairlifeafrica Ngo too!
- Start your giving today…via GlobalGiving UK or directly to our GTBank acct (Fair Life Africa Foundation | 0106643687).
Any support your can lend is appreciated. Thank you and God bless you as you give and spread the word.